During NAIDOC Week Katungul Aboriginal Medical Services at Batemans Bay will be hosting an Aboriginal Art Exhibition. The exhibition will run from Monday 9th July to Friday 13th July 2018 from 10 am – 2 pm.
Conditions of entry:
- Be Yourself, Be Original!
- Artists can exhibit and price three (3) pieces of works.
- No entry fees
- Any type of art/craft: painting, shell work, sculpture, beads, feathers, basket weaving, rocks, fabric.
- Allow two (2) hours to help look after exhibition during the week.
- Artists will need to arrange their own sales of work with the buyer.
- All works are to be delivered before Friday 6th July 2018 after 10 am – 2 pm and unsold works collected on Monday 16th July 2018.
All enquires can be made to Loretta Parsley on 44 884050.